LASFIT LED Headlight Bulb Review
LASFIT, based in the U.S.A. is a company who is focused on developing, manufacturing and marketing LED headlights for the automotive industry. In short – making LED headlights is what these guys do! That in itself should give you confidence in their products.
LASFIT LED Features
The LASFIT LED Headlights Bulb produce a whopping 7200 lumins of light – these headlights are bright. With their color temperature of 6000K, the lights are not only bright but also clear and crisp – with 6000K being used as a standard in the headlight LED industry because of the contrast it gives.
See also HIKARI LED
and Kensun HID
ATEC (standing for Arc-Tru Edge Cutting) illumination technology is used exclusively in these bulbs. This along with the import double sides Philips LED flip chips used in the bulbs provide clear cut-off and perfect beam pattern.
The Philips chips can have a high heat resistance – 320? (160oC) – which translates into a longer life span for the bulbs.
The material used to construct the rest of the bulb can withstand temperatures of about 250? (120oC), however, with a built in hydroid pressure turbo cool fan which operates at 9000rmp, the bulbs working temperature is under 180? (80oC). Again, this translates into a longer life span.
The bulbs have also been designed to be small. This makes them easier to install, without having all those pesky adaptions that need to be made for other bulbs to be fitted. The small design is made possible by having an all-in-one design, with the driver ballast built in.
It is also designed to be a plug-and-play accessory, making installation even more simple and easy.
The waterproof / rain proof driver, housing and fan works even in extreme conditions. The housing is made from quality aircraft aluminium – meaning that it is strong and durable.
This casing material also assists in heat control as the heat sink produced makes this unit stay 30% cooler than standard bulbs. It also has heat-electric separated technology, making it 3 times cooling effective.
- These LED headlights are durable and last longer than the halogen lights. This is due to the high heat resistance that these bulbs have.
- They are cheaper than the equivalent halogen light bulb. These retail on Amazon for $82.99 to $87.99 depending on the size ordered.
- When compared to best hid brand (High Intensity Discharge) bulbs, there is no waiting for them to heat up to achieve full brightness. As soon as they are switched on they are at maximum brightness.
- These bulbs are brighter when compared to HID bulbs.
- They are dead easy to install – with a reported installation time of 15 minutes for both lights. Many LED kits come as a plug-and-play accessory – this bulb is no different. In addition, what makes this bulb stand out from the other LEDs is its small size, making it even easier to install. Most other LED kits have an external voltage driver box that goes in-line with the plug. The LASFIT LED has this all included in the design. There are no adaptions that need to be made, as there are in many of the LED headlight kits that are available these days.
- The customer service received by some people that have bought the bulbs has been exceptional.
- If, after installation, the fan does not work, then the unit needs to be turned 180 degrees and plugged back in. This, in the bigger scheme of things, is a minor inconvenience.
- In some cars, there have been issues with the bulbs fitting the housings for the lights – although these are few and far between.
In terms of quality material and design, LASFIT LED Headlights Bulb can hold up with the rest of them. Their performance is also exceptional when compared to HID bulbs.
What makes them stand apart from the rest of the LED headlight bulbs available on the market is the ease of installation due to their plug-and-play design and the fact that they are small resulting in no adaptations needed.
The price is also very competitive when compared to other LED headlights on the market. Most purchasers who have posted reviews have good things to say about this line of products, with some of those who have had some issues being surprised by the excellent follow service they have received. All in all, these headlights would appear to be an excellent option.